Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Parting the Veil

Hats off to Rob Graham @ errata Security for a great blog post that shares some great CLI tools for the infosec crowd: http://blog.erratasec.com/2017/01/the-command-line-for-cybersec.html#.WIhBpFMrKpp

The past week has been quite fruitful,  I was able to add the CompTIA Project+ and the Cisco CCENT Certifications.  The CCENT was a result of taking the ICND1 exam, the first of 2 exams towards a Cisco CCNA.  I am also halfway to attaining the Linux+ certification.  My plan is take the next Linux+ exam (LX0-104) to complete the pair, and then move on to the ICND2.

Last week I also built my first Boot-to-root Virtual Machine, the goal was to create a vehicle for sharing my resume that would cause me to stand out.  I haven't had a response yet, but once I know that the my clues have been found, I will post the link and a walk-through.  It was terribly basic,  but a good beginning.

Yours in Security,
Justin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We assure success to all the candidates who seek our assistance, in regards to passing CompTIA Project+ PK0-003 exam braindumps in the first attempt. In case any student fails to make the way to success, we offer a money-back warranty. However, you need to comply with our guidelines when you appear in the CompTIA certification exam dumps. You can get these study materials in the PDF version, or get our practice software, that can help you in preparing for the exam in such an easy way.

    ReplyDelete