Friday, January 20, 2017

MostlyNotSecurity - Steps to the winners circle

Once in a while I stumble upon what equates to golden rules... the following may not represent all that glitters, yet falling prey to these classic blunders may limit your forward mobility.

http://viralnavy.com/11-things-smart-people-do-not-say.html

To sum up, avoid the following phrases, for more information read the article:

1. “It’s not fair.”

2. “This is the way it’s always been done.”

3. “No problem.”

4. “I think/This might be a silly idea/I’m going to ask a stupid question.”

5. “This will only take a minute.”

6. “I’ll try.”

7. “He’s lazy/incompetent/a jerk.”

8. “That’s not in my job description.”

9. “It’s not my fault.”

10. “I can’t.”

11. “I hate this job.”

Remember, stay positive, keep a shiny attitude, and stay awesome.

Yours in Security,
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment