Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wodan-Faste Daeg 3

 As we slip into 72 hours I am somewhat surprised at the lack of hunger.  Food seems like a foreign concept though I still truly believe that I like food in a true fat boy fashion... 

Today was an interesting day to fast, as here at work there is food everywhere.  I do feel the need to reiterate that my fasting is not about weight loss... while I have put on a few more domesticated happy pounds since I have been back from Hawaii, I don't feel a pressing need to drop a bunch of weight. My overall fitness goals include me being about 204 pounds.   I am still under 200 at last check.  The last couple of years my weight goals had been to drop down to around 190 and add 15 pounds in Muscle mass.  While in Hawaii last year I had dropped down to 182.   I seem to have less appetite in warmer climates... I also seem to be rambling. 

Today's Rune is Ansuz.  It is a Rune of knowledge, eloquence, and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment